Thursday 10 July 2014

From drab to FAB!

I'm a recent lover of car boot sales, charity shops and hand me downs... especially for baby clothes! It is amazing what you can get and often the clothes have hardly been worn. I have got stuff so cheap from car boot sales and it still has the tags on! BARRRGAIN!

So perhaps I have been inspired by This Old Thing (Wednesdays Channel4 8pm) This floral dress was a hand me down from a friend who has three girls, so its has been through many washes, many wears and its looking pretty drab! :( Now it's with me I thought I would give it a bit of a make over...



And now the FAB... the sleeves have been removed, the hem line has been shortened and I have changed all the buttons. Oh and I also gave it a good iron! (I should iron more!)



I'm well chuffed with these super simple alterations, it's made a drab dress into a fab dress... Perhaps this the start of some more drab to fab blog posts! 

1 comment: