Monday 16 March 2015

Free pattern playsuit

I love a free pattern, why buy a pattern when there are loads online!

This free playsuit pattern was from here, a little Pintrest find! The pattern is really simple with instructions and pictures to follow. You can print off the size 12-18Months pattern, however she does show you how to make your own pattern from a pair of shorts and a top!

I used this soft denim and pink polka dot cotton both super easy fabrics to sew with. I overlocked all my seams which saves a lot of time in finishing seams. Im all for making things quicker! It's fastened with poppers on the shoulder seams, I ran out of silver so I have used one white popper on each shoulder. Quirky!
Poppers aren't the easiest of things to put on, I want one of those industrial popper machines which they used on the GBSB for the eyelets on their corsets. But I don't have one of those so I used the handheld one which was fine, but the poppers are a little dented!

Im planning on making a few more of these for the summer, with a few variations! Watch this space... or my Instagram! :)

     


1 comment:

  1. SQUEEEEE! She's the cutest. Love the navy/red combo. This girl has my dream wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete